View Single Post
Old 09-06-2017, 12:41 PM
Guru

This one is the first one finished of a set of 3 (same design and shape not materials) the design before this one yes I did carry and I changed things from that one to this one. The first flaw in the old design was the flipper tab it was slightly curved and pointy....wich the pointiness looked cool when it was open it curved back in front of your finger almost like a guard. But as far as function well having to push on a pointy flipper tab was not the most combfortable....that is the reason this one is boxy and I agree it could be a lil smaller.. The second thing I changed this one has 1 finger notch for the index finger and then 1 larger notch for the rest. the previous design had 1 for the index finger but then the one big notch on this one was divided into 2 smaller notches on the previous one...also very un cobmfortable wich is why I turned thos 2 notches into 1...much better still needs design work but like you said ray carry it an find out what can be improved wich is exactly what I plan on doing