View Single Post
Old 07-30-2014, 05:03 PM
Skilled

Emerging from work detail in North Idaho!

hey gang!

It's been waaaaay too long since my last visit here. We moved from Colorado in early June and have been in the process of building a small home with LARGE decks! I'm guessing we are about half way there now and still have the hvac, electric, plumbing and interior....hmmmm, maybe we are only a third the way there....

We never dreamed it would be this much work, and, at 65+ it's been a challenge to say the least......whew! I've lost three inches off the waist line and am sore all the time!

Steve and Malissa Kelly came over last weekend and finished out the 60+ % left in the wiring of the shop. How great is that?! They even brought some of Ed's elk burger over.....what a bunch of fine folk we have gotten to know in this craft!!!!!We have also gotten to have Bruce and Kaye Bump up for a visit too. That's always a treat!

Anyone ever dropping thru our area is MOHRE than welcome to drop in for a visit.

I think I'm going to need a refresher course on knife making when this winter comes,as it looks like it'll be that long before I'm back in the shop.

Well, better get off the couch (yeah, right!) and get back to work.

Take care friends!
Dana
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (201.9 KB, 56 views)