View Single Post
Old 01-13-2005, 12:31 AM
Administrator

KnifeKits.com : What's coming next!

Hi everyone!

I wanted to use this post to make the official announcement of a few projects that are on the immediate horizon at KnifeKits.com. I'll use this post to update with.

1) Tsunami Balisong Kit
We thought it appropriate to bring our new "Tsunami" bali design out next. (Of course, we named it over 2 years ago in a thread here on the forums, in case this causes any distress among patrons.) I'm not superstitious, but I do think you'd agree with my "this has got to be destiny!" argument, so we're following the stars on this one.
The Tsunami will be similar to the Typhoon, but will have a modified Tanto blade, a DDR design. We expect this kit to be completed and shipping within 8 weeks, or around March 20-30th if all goes smoothly. The standard Typhoon will have a Mike Norris Damascus blade available as an upgrade about the time of this launch, also. Pricing on the Tsunami design will be similar to the Typhoon kit.

2) DDR2.5 Button Release Kit
We have a new button release design scheduled to come out in May-June. This new kit will be about 3/4 scale of the new DDR3 design, with some excellent design modifications. It's targeted to replace our DDR2 folder in our scaled down pocket-sized line using our new release mechanism design. The model is being tooled-up for now and we'll post the drawings of it when we get closer to tooling completion in a couple of weeks. We want to keep it secret until later for obvious reasons. You will smile when you see it!!! I did!
That's all I can tell you about it here in the open! Bank that it's coming soon, though!

Thanks for your interest!

Alex

[======]~~~~~~~>

Atlantavirtual.com
Atlanta NOC