View Single Post
Old 01-25-2002, 09:53 PM
Bob Warner

Re: Shop Tips

Over the years I have been collecting conversion charts. I needed to know that this tap goes with that drill bit and there is also a screw associated but could never remember them all. Therefore conversion charts came in really handy. Every time I saw one I would pick it up and add it to a stack I already had. I had them for converting acres to feet and the like. Well, they have all been compiled into one huge chart (just call me stumpy fingers). I have been typing all day and double checking everything and think I finally got it right. If you see a mistake or have something to add, please e-mail me at <a href="mailto:bob@warnerknives.co...knives.com</a> and I will add it or correct it.

This chart is 56 pages long if you print it out so be wary of just hitting print and walking away. for those with slow modems, I'm sorry but I can't make it load any faster. It takes me about 1 minute to load at 10.2K/sec on an ISDN line. The title comes up quick but you will then have to wait a while for the rest to pop up.

Because of it's size I am not posting it hear but will link to it on my web site. Here it is, hope it is helpful to someone. The ULTIMATE Conversion Chart