View Single Post
Old 03-05-2017, 10:29 AM
Guru

Thanks Crex.....my town (or anything close has a special bearing shop) however when my father was alive after he retired from GM he started working for a place that does well it started as landscaping but then evolved into selling all sorts of equipment and repairing equipment and stuff like that. I used to hang there with my father a lot when I was younger. And I should have thought about this right away but they have all sorts of different bearings in almost every size so I am going to check them tomorrow morning if not there is also a skate shop to ill check there to cause I think damon is right that they are the same as a skate bearing....neither are open today and the skate shop is further away than the other place so ill check both in the morning...If I really have to ill order them and just get as quick shipping as possible......

CREX- thanks for the tip on replacing both I was going to buy a couple but only put one it but ill just do both. When you say make sure the seat is not wallowed out.....what am I looking for....I know next to nothing about these bearings.