View Single Post
Old 01-12-2019, 01:15 PM
Master

I enjoy the discussion too. The newcomers that are interested this is nice to be able to interact.

I have a hard time glaring at a cell phone sized screen and tapping messages in can be challenging. The verbal translation has become quite good that tapping a virtual keyboard isn't necessary. However, punctuation and the resulting message can be a wall of text. A picture or seeing the details in a video can be challenging to discern on those devices. Especially for detail work as we have with making knives.

Last night I was attempting to get my pictures in the clear so that non-registered readers can see them. Instead of being able to easily get the image location from my hosting site, it inserts additional coding that isn't viewable outside resulting in a 404 error. Old images linked before the change still work but new ones I could not get to show. My task for today is figure out why that is happening. Knifenetwork is white list for hotlink protection but it is something else.

Still areas that I want to refine so that I'm efficient when working away. I'll be asking questions.