View Single Post
Old 09-19-2012, 09:27 AM
Super Moderator

Send a message via AIM to Ed Caffrey Send a message via Yahoo to Ed Caffrey
Well, after waiting nearly a week, I tried to call my Primary Doc yesterday seeking test results. Of course he was "out for the day". So I called the Doc's office that actually did the tests. I spoke with his nurse, and she was a bit evasive, saying they had forwarded the results to my Primary Doc......so now I'm waiting on a call from him.

I pried as much as I could, and all she would tell me was, "whatever it is, it's not within our specialty area." Pretty vague, so I'm still in the dark as to what is going on with me.

Yesterday I had my first appt with a Chiropractor. A couple of weeks ago, Cindy and I had discussed a Chiropractor, and even though it's "out of pocket" (our insurance will not cover Chiropractors), we decided that at this point it's worth a try. He's a super nice guy, and one of the few medical type people who seem genuine, with a sincere desire to help me. He was totally up front and honest with me, saying that if I am not at least 50% better after 4 visits, he would help me look elsewhere for answers.

I worked a bit in the shop yesterday afternoon, and I don't know whether it was the working in the shop, or the Chiropractor visit, but I was in terrible pain the whole evening, and this morning feels like I just finished a marathon obstacle course.
I think today is gona be puttering around, and taking it easy (as in.. I can see Ed on the couch this afternoon)

I'm still putting the full court press on my Primary Doc to get the referral to the Mayo Clinic, but so far I've not seen any hard evidence....only his words saying that he will put in the referral.
With any luck, I will hear from either him, or at least his nurse today...and maybe get some good news.....and I thought the wheels of the government turned slow.....

Caffreyknives@gmail.com

"Every CHOICE has a CONSEQUENCE, and all your CONSEQUENCES are a result of your CHOICES."