View Single Post
Old 09-13-2012, 09:32 AM
Super Moderator

Send a message via AIM to Ed Caffrey Send a message via Yahoo to Ed Caffrey
Well, after yesterday's "tests", I'm hoping that my referral for the Mayo Clinic comes through quickly. Yesterday they did another colonscopy, and an EGD/Bravo, where they looked down into my stomach again, and place a small recording "capsule" in my throat to monitor me over the next two days.
The Doctor was the same Gastro Doc that I have seen twice before.....What a butthead! He had no idea that I was there for both procedures, and became openly annoyed when I told him that the test order included a colonoscopy. While I was trying to explain my pain to him, he stood there with his arms crossed, with an annoyed look on his face, glancing at his watch!

I'm more sure than ever that the only way I am going to get anywhere, is to get outside the sphere of influence of these local Doctors. It's painfully obvious that they are not willing to do anything beyond what it takes to get paid, and simply will not even consider looking outside the scope of their chosen area of specialty. Professionals!? These Doctors could learn a lot from knifemakers when it comes to integrity and professionalism!

When I woke up from the tests, the Doctor was nowhere to be seen....he never even spoke with me after the tests, but Cindy relayed that he said nothing more then "Everything looks normal to me." This is suppose to be "the top" Gastro Doc in this area!
About the only ones who are "on board" with getting me some help/relief is my primary Doctor, and his head Clinical Nurse. I just finished leaving messages for both of them, begging them to get a referral in for the Mayo Clinic before these local bozos pass me around until I'm dead.
Hopefully the next time I leave an update, it will be to let everyone know I'll be headed for the Mayo Clinic.

Caffreyknives@gmail.com

"Every CHOICE has a CONSEQUENCE, and all your CONSEQUENCES are a result of your CHOICES."