View Single Post
Old 09-25-2020, 11:16 PM

Wow, your accounting of the two missionary girls brought a tear to my eye. What a cool story! And maybe this side of Heaven we may never know how many people down through the years, should the Lord tarry, who will be making tools and knives who learned from those two girls, and then taught their family and friends, and and and and and and and....

You can bet your boots when those girls are of age to marry and have children of their own, their kids are going to want to know what Mama's doing out in the hut, building fires and making a royal ringing racket.

I like to think that on movie night in Heaven, we might get to actually see some of these things. Maybe that's a stretch theologically, but the Bible does tell us that, "But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love Him." So, movie night in Heaven? Maybe.

Great story, Carl. That really blessed me. Thanks for sharing that. Bless you back, Brother.