View Single Post
Old 03-04-2017, 09:42 AM
Guru

ok forum being funny again 3rd time trying to post....

So the pic the handles look good me personally I would of rounded the front over but I know you said you wanted them square. Remember build your knives for function and YOUR taste and everything else will follow

Ok so in the background of that pic the label "this product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer....ect...." Ok so I have seen this warning be fore so whats the deal is the rest of the world that stupid and hasn't figured out this stuff is dangerous? Or is it only dangerous in California iam in NY can I drink it as long as I am not in California? I know I could probilly be thinking about much more productive things but EVERYTIME I see this thethought comes to mind "is California really smarter than the rest of us" Personally I thought it was the other way around. Am I the only one that wonders about this

Rusty rat ....this is the help all and much better than other forums. We don't have those couple guys that are incredibly rude and jump down your throat if you make a mistake like other forums do. I would just sugest before you do any big builds or buy equipment talk to us. This forum has saved me much time and money and head aches by showing me the right way to do things. We all made these mistakes so you don't have to.....I still continue to make these mistakes tho I am stuborn lol. Just a example you said you were going to build a brick forge, You would be MUCH better off making a round one from stovepipe and inswool. Ray has a excellent video for sale that tells you exactly how to make a proper forge and burner...I forget the price butits cheap especially for the amount of info in it. Just trying to save you some headache, and I know your not there yet just saying most of us are here to help when we can