View Single Post
Old 04-06-2016, 08:43 PM
Guru

Try Jantz Supply under handle materials.

Jantz supply sells G10 as spacers and they are 1/32 thick. You could buy two different colors and make a sandwiched spacer. I use their vulcanized white spacer with the blue G10 to a very good effect with the blue-white-blue it measures .096, which is close enough to 3/32. I am using them on an Arkansas toothpick in a couple of places on the hidden tang handle. I'm thinking a white-blue-white would go well with a black handle material, but guess what? They have black as well. White-black-white? The yellow G10 would be good too. Yellow-black-yellow? Use your imagination, they have pink G10 too.

The odd thing is is that they do not have white G10 spacers, but a good variety of others. Don't forget the vulcanized rubber spacers have different colors too, but if you put too many together the rubber will smear a little. It is great with G10. Oh, just a side note on the vulcanized rubber spacers after a few years the white turned a bit reddish by taking on the color of the cocobolo wood of the handle it was on. Looks good though. BTW, both materials cut well with decent scissors.