View Single Post
Old 11-22-2017, 09:09 PM
Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveM View Post
If you go to the site i listed above and put the auction number in the box it shows the amount of the accepted offer. It also gives a link to all the offers made on the item. Looking at the subject item of this post it looks like the seller rejected a previous higher offer of $14k. I suppose this info can be taken with a grain of salt cause we don?t know what could be going on behind the scenes or what it truly sold for unless you are the seller or buyer.
It does seem to work. I just tried it with some items i accepted best offers on .

I have been using my method for quite a while now because i simply stay on Ebay's page and am going by eBay info . Never leave eBay site and get info off it.

But the site you mention does seem to work .

That lady was pretty inflexible IMO .

She had a 14K offer , declines it and later accepts a 13K offer ? From THE SAME buyer ? That info might not be accurate. The 13K selling price is .

I eBay messaged her a couple of times in the last couple of years( ? , think it has been on eBay for atleast 2 years ) and can tell you she was a bit obnoxious, rude and condescending .

I guess with holiday season approaching she had 2nd thoughts and decided to be a bit more reasonable ?

Last edited by william768; 11-22-2017 at 09:44 PM.