View Single Post
Old 10-08-2006, 11:38 AM
Steel Addict

All I will say is that i carry a kimber .45 almost everywhere i go. right next to that is a CRKT Bear Claw(until i learn to make my own that will do). Now guns have a bad name because of little kids that like to show off and point them at people, and low life criminals that pick on the weak and timid. If everyone was a responsible gun owner none of these problems would exist. Of course if everyone was a responsible knife owner things would be ALOT different. if jim bowie were a responible knife owner would history be different? im sure there are thousands of peope in the UK that are responsible knife owners....that doesnt matter....they are taking them from citizens over there. ridiculous. Anyway when it comes down to CQB i would take a pistol in one hand and a nasty sharp killer of a blade in the other, cause when youre butt is on the line you need something proven to help.........and its becuase of firearms that we sleep well at night, and dont fear being kidnapped, or executed or any of the other fun stuff thats happening in the world right now........my couple of pennies......