View Single Post
Old 02-26-2017, 05:11 PM
Guru

Yes you have a point I have found spec sheets to be a good start but there is much to improve on wich is part of what I think your getting at. My 440c blades perform better than my 154cm blades and 154cm is "supposed" to be better than 440c at a lot of things. But I have been using 440c longer and had more time to test improve test some more. Ray I told you about my other project that I will be doing soon. so my time will be balanced from that maybe 2/3rds the time and working on my folders myself the rest. So I was hoping that while working on folders and experimenting designs at the same time I am testing a new design it could also be a test of a new steel. But I get it maybe being really really good at a couple things is better than being OK at a bunch. and really if its not broken don't fix it kinda thing.....no one I have sold a knife to or gifted a knife to have complained about the cutting ability or anything that would reflect towards HT so if its working maybe leave it be for a bit anyway. But I get bored easily and want to do new things....could you tell LOL