View Single Post
Old 12-21-2011, 07:37 PM
Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crex View Post
Hey John, small world!
Looks like you are seeking warmer climes (so here comes the prairie blizzards as a welcome).
Permanent move?
Hope you can still make it down to our corner for the Feb. Guild meeting. We'll feed you good.
Temp! Only a Temp shop, since starting this venture back in the very early 80's, I have had shops in Turkey, Germany(3times), Indiana(twice), Georgia, Alaska(5 Times), now Missouri, with eyes on South GA/Central Florida. One of these days I'm gonna bolt the grinders down. My 1272 Burr King has more stamps on it's passport than most people I know.
Just got the walls and ceiling up, gonna start insulation process tomorrow, even got a heater to keep the place warm. (That's a concept, considering it was -55 when I left work the other day). Probably won't get the grinders fired up before heading back home on the 2nd but sure am going to try.

Good news, just checked the schedule and looks like I will be able to make the Meeting over in Statesboro in Feb, might have to pick up some knives from customers to bring for eval.

John I.
Messermacher