View Single Post
Old 07-06-2020, 11:08 PM
Registered

Contact

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacknola View Post
This line is spun off from the "coolie cap" discussion, but is dedicated to Delrin as a RMK handle material.

On page two are four posts with the most definitive information about Delrin as a knife handle material of any on the internet. These posts cover the following:

1. Pictures of a circa 1960-'61 RMK model 3 with Delrin handle, possbily first Delrin handled knife, ever;

2. Pictorial and discussion of chronology of RMK model 3s from late '50s to early '60s;

3. Pictorial and discussion of chronology of Delrin handled RMKs from 1960 - early '70s;

4. Discusion of history of Delrin as a product

First, some posts that lay the groundwork including pictorials and presentation of some Delrin or "Ivorite" handled RMKs.
Sir (Jacknola)

I believe I am not allowed to Private Message or either I am too used to Bladeforums to figure out the system here, so could I bother you to post a visitor message on my profile so I can give you my email? I am very interested in interviewing you for a book I am writing about the stories of SF soldiers from Vietnam.

I know my account looks fishy, joining today and all, however I am very active on Bladeforums and you can find me under the same username over there for confirmation.

I apologize to the rest of you for making this a public post. As I previously stated I believe I'm unable to send messages or I'm too dumb to figure it out