View Single Post
Old 01-27-2022, 12:33 PM
Guru

I had my first and only case of Covid in 2020 before they even had tests for it. I survived 2 weeks of being the sickest I've ever been and I have severe COPD at 35% lung capacity. Later they used my plasma to save people on death's door. Why are they not doing that now? No money in it? If it worked then it would work now one would think. Worked for Ebola in Africa even.

I've been vaccinated too in 2021 and had a sore throat from it immediately that night, started going away then got second shot, it came back. Sore throat for 4 doggone months from the vax. Don't blame people for not getting vaccinated when nurses and doctors won't get vaccinated from an mRNA vaccine that no one knows what kind of long term effects there may be.

This is not a smallpox nor flu vaccine and the best that can be said about it is, "Well the next time you catch Covid it won't be so bad"? Seriously? Imagine if they said that about the polio vaccine back in the 50s? But to recommend unvaxxed people die because they see doctors and nurses who won't get vaxxed and they do not trust the media nor politicians on the Left? Really?