View Single Post
Old 10-17-2015, 07:54 PM
Skilled

Erik, sounds interesting?..but, (and I speak only for myself), I'd have to have a lot more information about your company: history, sales volume, products, production facilities, credit rating, BBB repot etc., before I would consider doing business with you, or through you.

Secondly, unless you or your people are well versed in sheath production, including design and execution I would wonder if you know what is possible and what is not which would certainly have a bearing on the business relationship.

Next, would I be working directly with and for you and look to you for payment or would it be handed off and the deal consummated between me and the customer? I actually think I'd like that better. That way the customer could get a much more customized version of a sheath for their knife, and there would be no middle man between me and the customer.

My contact information is below in my sig line. I couldn't find any contact information for you.

Paul Long

*Custom leather sheaths only, no Kydex

Paul Long-- 108 Briarwood Ln. W.-- Kerrville, Texas 78028-- Ph. 830 367 5536--- pfl@cebridge.net

Last edited by sheathmaker; 10-17-2015 at 08:03 PM.