View Single Post
Old 10-19-2014, 07:55 AM
Enthusiast

Yesterday's GCKG meeting

Well, after every one of the GCKG meetings I still find myself at a loss for words...as I say after each get-together I am always amazed by all of you and your talents, and your friendship. I love seeing the knives you bring with you, and the other skills you bring to the table. I thoroughly appreciate the folks who spend hours and hours before and after these meetings, using their efforts to make things better for the rest of us....Nola, Marsha, Aaron....thank you. Thanks also to Colonel Ambrose, Dr Sangster, Jim....and especially the ladies who prepared and served our meal...as usual, your friendship and hospitality is unmatched. I feel so lucky to be a part of such a group.
Thank you also for welcoming the 4 young men who came with Ralph and me yesterday. The 3 high school seniors are really great beginning knifemakers, and Devon, my grandson, is just amazed at all of your work, and your hospitality. He can't wait to really get started in making knives himself. If I can ever be of help to any of you, please let me know.....James