View Single Post
Old 04-13-2012, 07:40 AM
Super Moderator

Send a message via AIM to Ed Caffrey Send a message via Yahoo to Ed Caffrey
Probably not. If I remember correctly, a paragon requires a dedicated 20 amp break itself. That means that while it's operating, nothing else can be drawing from that circuit.

The toaster oven is another "amp hog".....I can pretty much bet that if you try to run the paragon and the toaster oven at the same time, off the same circuit, it's just gona trip the breaker, or possibly burn the place down! You also have to consider that IF you go the route you described, and have the paragon running....it's likely that will be the ONLY thing you'll have enough "juice" for.
Let's say you have the paragon running, and decide you need to do a "quick little job" on the KMG.....you flip on the KMG, and the breaker trips......

Based on what you've described, The KMG, Paragon, and toaster oven should each be on it's own 20 amp breaker/circuit......if I advised anything less, I would be setting you up to burn down your shop/garage.

Caffreyknives@gmail.com

"Every CHOICE has a CONSEQUENCE, and all your CONSEQUENCES are a result of your CHOICES."