View Single Post
Old 01-27-2006, 03:10 AM
Master

Friends
John, Andrew, Garret. Thanks for words to participate and you in this pole.

Fernando
I am engraver they utilize this technique to the strong water and all my engravings, that personally I am evolving . In this engraving I utilized the microscope ( the second engraving that I sell off with microscope ) that I bought he does some months.
As the acid broadens the sketches of the shading, a shady end is needed, in order to sell off an engraving of quality and I had to utilize a pin's tip or needle. But as the needle's tip continued to be very coarse for the shading of the engraving; Helping to me of the microscope ( for his facility to increase ) I managed to shorten the needle's tip ( 0?5's diameter has mm ) and to let the tip approximately 10 times as much fine, to 0?05 mm of diameter.
The shading with this so fine tip, practically he is not appreciable at a glance. But when performing on the acid and broadening the sketches, curfew with a very good conclusion.
That occurs, it is than with this so thin shading ( proximity of lines among themselves ) he does not permit recording me in a solo attack of the acid. In a first attack I accomplish the shading and I proceed after to make the shading's topcoats ( that is, covering up the shading only ).
In the second attack of the acid, he affects only at the bottom, in order to give him an acceptable depth.
As he wished to put very fine gold plate, in given places and he had the previous difficulties ( specially, the shading ); Once recorded to the acid the sheet ( plate ) I utilized after a rotal?n to erode the zones where the gold would go better.

Friend Cowles
An immense pleasure, that you participate in my poles is for me. But no for your nice words on my works. A personal satisfaction is participants, because I know than a good friend is behind your words.
Thanks.

Friend Jim Small, Cooper and Joe
Thanks to participate and to watch my works.

A hug to wholes and forgive you the translation.

Montejano
------------------------------------

Amigos
Juan , Andrew, Garret. Gracias por las palabras y por participar ustedes en este poste .

Fernando
Yo soy grabador al " agua fuerte " y todos mis grabados utilizan esta t?cnica , que personalmente estoy evolucionando . En este grabado utilic? el microscopio ( el segundo grabado que realizo con microscopio ) que compr? hace unos meses .
Como el ?cido ensancha los trazos del sombreado , se necesita un sombreado fin?simo , para realizar un grabado de calidad y tuve que utilizar la punta de un alfiler o aguja . Pero como la punta de la aguja segu?a siendo muy gruesa para el sombreado del grabado ; ayud?ndome del microscopio ( por su facilidad para aumentar ) consegu? reducir la punta de la aguja ( tiene un di?metro de 0?5 mm ) y dejar la punta aproximadamente 10 veces m?s fina , hasta 0?05 mm de di?metro .
El sombreado con esta punta tan fina , pr?cticamente no es apreciable a simple vista . Pero al actuar el ?cido y ensanchar los trazos , queda con una muy buena terminaci?n .
Lo que ocurre , es que con este sombreado tan fino ( proximidad de las l?neas entre s? ) no me permite grabar en un solo ataque del ?cido . En un primer ataque realizo el sombreado y procedo despu?s a hacer tapados del sombreado ( es decir , cubrir el sombreado solamente ).
En el segundo ataque del ?cido, afecta solamente al fondo , para darle una profundidad aceptable .
Como deseaba poner l?mina de oro muy fina ,en determinados lugares y ten?a las dificultades anteriores ( especialmente , el sombreado ) ; una vez grabado al ?cido la hoja ( l?mina ) utilic? despu?s un rotal?n para erosionar mejor las zonas donde ir?a el oro .
Fernando , como dominas perfectamente el espa?ol . Te pedir?a si eres tan amable , que en caso de que no entienda alg?n amigo la traducci?n , ayudaras a traducir . Pero solo en caso de que sea necesario y muchas gracias amigo .

Amigo Cowles
Para m? es un inmenso placer , que participes en mis postes . Pero no por tus bonitas palabras sobre mis trabajos . Es una satisfacci?n personal que participes ,porque s? que detr?s de tus palabras hay un buen amigo .
Gracias.

Amigos Jim Small , Cooper y Joe
Gracias por participar y mirar mis trabajos .

Un abrazo a todos y perdonen ustedes la traducci?n .

Montejano