Thread: knife sharpener
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2008, 11:17 PM

knife sharpener

I have been looking for a good way to sharpen my knives well at least my working and everyday knives. I have been stone sharpening for years and have never been able to get a knife really sharp. I purchase a Presto Professional EverSharp Electric Knife Sharpener from walmart tonight just on a whim. Well first of let me just say that this is the first time i have ever used and electric sharpener and i am very pleased. I sharpened a few knives that i had laying around to where they will all shave and it only took just a minute or two per knife. I even took an old chinese no name that got left in my truck and put a razor edge on it. I just thought that i would let you guys know my experience with it..i would highly recommend it for shapening your eveyday knives i am not sure about a show knife of a highly mirror polished knife it looks like it might scratch that blade a little. well i hope this helps i know there are other people out there like me that have been trying to figure out a way to sharpen their knives....here is a link to it..price was $29 and come change.

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/produ...uct_id=1894449

ben