View Single Post
Old 09-05-2017, 01:47 PM
Skilled

Ronnie, the SFA only prints a limited number of hard copies for the members because they are high- gloss, high-quality thus somewhat costly. I E-mailed Lonny about your request and told him there may be others in the collecting community that also would like an original copy. Currently there is no procedure to handle such requests, but he said he would send me 20 hard copies for my use.

I plan to forward 10 to the Moore family, and 2 to the shop, keeping 2-3 for myself. This leaves about five copies I can forward to collector friends. I told Lonny they may end up with some value in the collecting community but his response was a shrug, and a comment? ?good.? I?ll send one to you.. I think I have your address but PM me to make sure. Of course others can access the web site and print their own copies, but from my experience the published hard copy is superior quality.

Lonny has transformed this SF Chapter 78 Newsletter into quite a widely anticipated mini-magazine with feature historical articles related to Special Forces in every issue. The publication has won quite a few awards and is very widely forwarded and read. As a historian, you might be interested in this article I wrote earlier this year about the historical Pathfinders? written upon the disbanding of the last 82nd Airborne Pathfinder company.

http://specialforces78.com/wp-conten...tinel-News.pdf