Thread: new forge
View Single Post
Old 08-23-2017, 09:38 AM
Guru

Yeh Ed shared some pics with me the other day it does look very cool, I actually already built the new one did a little work with it but today I am re stacking a billet and just going to see how far I can get its a lil cooler here today I had to stop the other day it was just way to hot to stand in front of a forge. I did mine horizontal just cause I knew I could make it quick and I had the material to do so...I have been really busy lately both with knife making and just life in general...when I get some down time I think I will make a vertical one...If I had the castable I might of tried it with this build but didn't have it and I knew I could get a horizontal one up and running much quicker....but your right the pics ed shared with me look very cool ......Naboyle may I ask 2 things well maybe 3 things first what are the dimensions INSIDE the forge you built Second How much castable did you use....Thrid How long does it take to heat up? And what kind and size burners do you have and is it 1 burner? Any Pics ??