View Single Post
Old 04-23-2009, 01:52 PM
Living Legend

Bob Warner
Royse City, TX (NE of Dallas)

I will let visitors come to my shop to visit and ask questions for free. Just plan it ahead of time with me because I will probably be in the middle of a project of some kind.

I also give formal classes in knife making for fixed blades. Two day classes and you leave with a completed knife you made.

I also will hold forge building classes or other classes (want to build an offset smoker?) if people are interested.

I can provide a buyers list for certain smaller tools like forges and small shop presses (or I can provide the materials for a fee). People can come to my shop and assemble them and test them out. There is a charge for this but it is reasonable.

I have all the welding equipment, plasma cutter and other tools required to build tools like forges pretty quickly. Best if there are a few people at the same time but not required. I can weld it or you can if you know how to weld (Stick, MIG or Oxy/Acyt). If you don't know how to weld I can teach you how if you want to learn.

I can also build or "Assist" in the build of larger tools for those without large shops or the cutting and welding tools needed to build them. I have a crane in the ceiling of my shop for loading big stuff on your trailer if you make something pretty large. I don't lift much weight anymore.

Just contact me to arrange any type of help you want. I am versatile.

NO BOOZE, sorry. I do have a refrigerator in the shop so bring soft drinks and your lunch if you want. I drink Diet Dr. Pepper so that is all I will have to offer visitors.

Liability waiver will be required for all visits where you will operate a tool.

Currently not working so I would really welcome the opportunity to give lessons on anything I know how to do.

Bob

Tumbling down the road at 35 MPH is no fun, TRUST ME!

Last edited by Bob Warner; 04-23-2009 at 02:07 PM.