View Single Post
Old 07-21-2005, 07:22 PM
Skilled

Randall "shop" news: New catalog!!

Fellow Randall knife freaks,
I just returned from a couple of days "on the road" and..Guess what's in my mail? The 34th printing of the Randall catalog! That's right: Your 33rd printing is now collectable and there's a new kid in town!
There are not a terrible amount of changes, but the ones featured are significant. The "centerfold" Randall Model #3-5" no longer shown in stag, is adorned with antique gold micarta and right hand finger grips. Pete's book in shown. Antique gold micarta is also shown on pages #25 & #27, along with the other available handle material. The large knife hones have been replaced with EZE Lap brand ones. They are available in medium and fine grit. Page #32 now shows thermal tumblers, as well as coffee mugs, a product that has been brought back after a short absense from the Randall line-up. The new, better, and more expensive ball cap is featured on the same page. The staff photo has been updated and, of course, all I noticed was Valerie. The only price changes I have been made aware of is the cost of black sheaths. As of August 1,2005, they are $15.00.
That's the latest news from the Randall shop. Please don't bother the shop guys with a ton of questions, but make it a point to get your new catalog. It's just another really good and justifiable reason to order a new Randall knife at the same time. Best for now, Captain Chris Stanaback