View Full Version : New website

mrsjoan
08-09-2002, 05:16 PM
Hi folks---

I have just put John's website up. (Thanks Alex for all the encouragement and being so gracious in talking with me and answering my questions.)

If you guys would not mind, would you please take a look and give me comments and suggestions? It is not quite finished. I have more descriptions to include and a few more pages (like links and things like that).

The "address" is www.poythresscustomknives.com
Atlanta Virtual is hosting the site for us and it has been fun talking and working with Alex. He has been so encouraging and helpful in my first venture and made it so easy to happen after I had the design basically ready.

Thanks

Bob Warner
08-09-2002, 08:02 PM
Site looks good. Great choice of colors, looks very professional (unlike mine).

mrsjoan
08-09-2002, 08:38 PM
Thanks Mr. Bob,

I am as stylish as last year's sweet potato so I struggled a long time over color combinations that John liked but that would not look "sissy". He helped me a lot with proofing what I was doing to come up with that combination. Knifemakers are GREAT artists.

Joan

simmonsk
08-09-2002, 08:53 PM
I think I saw a few favorites sitting there. Now John has a place to put a few tutorials. Warm up that camera....
Enjoy...Ken

Oh, yea, the site looks very professional. Make sure to put a shop tour on there when he finishes it.

Phillip Jones
08-10-2002, 09:42 AM
I think the site looks very nice.