View Full Version : Hypothetical Question ?

Mike Conner
10-01-2001, 11:51 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have a hypothetical question . This is a hypothetical situation, but I think it is fun to decide what one would do.

The situation: You are in the Middle East, and there is a huge
flood in progress. Many homes have been lost, water supplies compromised and structures destroyed.

Let's say that you're a photographer and getting still photos for a news service, traveling alone, looking for particularly poignant scenes.

You come across Osama Bin Laden who has been swept away by the floodwaters. He is barely hanging on to a tree limb and is about to go under.

You can either put down your camera and save him, or take a
Pulitzer Prize winning photograph of him as he loses his grip on the limb.

So, here's the big question and think carefully before you answer the question below:

Which lens would you use?
:)

Mike

primos
10-01-2001, 01:40 PM
:lol: :lol: Good one Mike.

But heck, it is a tough decision. I don't know, how about a Springfield Armory 10x56 Mil Dot Government Model with an illuminated Target Tracking green reticle for rapid target acquisition?

http://www.springfield-armory.com/images/optics/optics-scopes-10x56.jpg

Bob Warner
10-01-2001, 04:10 PM
I wouldn't be shooting with a camera. I still think I would get Pulitzer Prize.

Mike Conner
10-01-2001, 08:13 PM
Yep Bob,
I would be using my 50mm Nikon lens. The one that is on the front of the 3.5x12x50mm Nikon Scope that just happens to be attached to my 7 mag. and wouldn't even care if they gave the Pulitzer Prize to someone else. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Mike

Jon Christensen
10-02-2001, 06:54 AM
That was a good one mike, great reply terry. :-)
Jon

cgillock
10-02-2001, 10:43 AM
I think I'd rather save him so i could carve on him awhile.

CKDadmin
10-02-2001, 01:39 PM
Ha ha ha ha!

Alex