05-21-2005, 07:22 AM
The "rubber" handle.
:)

http://tinypic.com/5ai0iv

:D :D :D

Devilki
05-21-2005, 09:23 AM
Poor.... very poor!!!
If the above for Poor. I must be Under Poor!!!!

leatherbender
05-21-2005, 06:20 PM
Hmmm, me too! In my tax bracket a poor mans EDC would be a butter knife! lol :lol :o

Devilki
05-22-2005, 04:46 AM
Really!!! I assume that it would be this one as EDC. :D

http://tinypic.com/5b9ssz

leatherbender
05-22-2005, 05:41 PM
Ya know, me too. Though I havent broken down and bought one of those yet, I do want to get one. The head knives for sale at the leather suppliers are so thin and cheap looking that I just cannot bring myself to spend the money on them

One of these days I will petition Jerry to make me one, heck the blade is so short it oughta be somewhat affordable, though It might be hard to sharpen 1/2" thick INFI :lol nah, really I want a 3/16ths thick steel on that one......one of these days! :D

Santi
05-22-2005, 07:25 PM
What's that? A pizza cuttter? ;) :confused: ;)

leatherbender
05-23-2005, 06:36 PM
its a leathercrafters knife, kind of an Ulu looking thing huh. made for push cuts and thinning cuts in leather. Pretty handy from what I hear, the ones at the leather supply are cheap and flimsy, at least in my eye. ;)

Devilki
05-24-2005, 08:42 AM
Ohh""" I could know you must alway have a special one. When you have it in hand pls pic it here. I wish to see em.
Is it the first and the one in the world? leather knife in INFI!!!

MtMike
05-24-2005, 10:24 AM
Dwayne -- contact Gerome Weinand, Montana Knifemakers Association past president, gmwknives@aol.com . Tell him I sent you and he'll probably double his prices :D
Really, he has models for several 'head knives', leather knives. I haven't got one yet either, but I do have a couple of his hunters in D2 (and dendritic D2). His prices are verrrry good :)
And if you want to be the best dressed Leatherman in town, he also makes his own damascus, hard cuttin' stuff I'm told
Mike

MtMike
05-24-2005, 10:28 AM
Rich or poor, nice choices for daily use :D Whenever I'm on the road the 'Coot is with me fr shur !
And you don't have to be exactly stock-broker rich to go to the Active Duty or Mean Street :)
Mike