View Full Version : apologizing

Troop9242
10-24-2001, 09:38 AM
I must apologize for using my youngest son's log on name. I wasn't aware of it until it came up as "Krazed Josh". I'll try to keep coming back as troop, since now he's helped me get on with my log on name. Again my apologies. Ah, youth- more know-how than knowledge, but at least willing to share it with their old dad.

primos
10-24-2001, 12:58 PM
No need to apologize Troop.

If you and your son share a PC and you want to make that you're logged in under your own ID, here's what you can do...

At the main page of the forums, look at the top righthand side of the screen. It will show " Logged in as" along with the ID which is currently active. If neither of you are logged in it will show that as well.

If your son's ID is the one that is active, look to the left side of the screen. There is a series of links, one of which will be "logout". Click the "logout" link, then log back in under your own ID.

Welcome to the forums. We're glad to have you. If you have any questions about using the forums there are many of us who will be glad to help you out. We also have a forum here called The Computer Center, which is specifically for any computer related questions.

Or of course, you could just ask your son :lol: