View Full Version : Still There?

Brent Fry
09-13-2004, 11:40 PM
Is the Texas Knifemakers and Collectors Association still an active organization? I have looked at the web site and notice that the news letters are from 2002. I hope that it still exists. I am just starting out and would like to corespond with some of my fellow Texans.

KnifeWife
09-14-2004, 09:44 AM
Yes! the TKCA is still an active organization. We have gone through some changes in the last few months and some reorganization. There will be a general meeting at 8 am this Saturday (Sept. 18th) prior to the Spirit of Steel Show in Grapevine, Texas. Many of our members will be there to answer questions and offer information. Lots of new items will be discussed.

This is a new location this year for the show, but if its like the previous years Bruce helps us to "stand out" in the room by having Texas state flags around our tables.

Many knifemakers and collectors from all over the world attend this show as exhibitors and spectators.

Brent Fry
09-14-2004, 12:47 PM
thanks for the info. I actually plan to attend the Spirit of Steel Show , so maybe I'll see you there.