View Full Version : Another source to Anodize ?

louie
07-26-2004, 11:05 AM
hey guys , i'm sure you guys have heard Eich is out with injuries , so i was looking for someone else that does work with Ti and Anodizes the material . i have a couple things in mind and would love the info from you guys. thanks

Blasto
07-27-2004, 09:53 AM
Hey louie. I remember looking into this a year or two ago. I found a cheap place online that would do anodizing for about $15/bali. Just do some googling, and you'll find some places that will be cheap, and are willing to work with you on custom stuff. Sorry I don't have an exact site.

louie
07-27-2004, 10:02 AM
thanks i think i have a friend that knows of a site .

arampapik
07-27-2004, 01:12 PM
Let us know when you get the site. It'de be interesting to know of one.

aram

louie
07-30-2004, 03:13 PM
http://web.tampabay.rr.com/dbrunne2/bancust.htm

here is the site check it out. i am going to e-mail them and see what they say.

ExamonLyf
07-30-2004, 11:39 PM
Cool Louie.., I hope that works out.

I asked David (owner of Pro-Tech) if he could squeeze some time in for Bali-Anodizing.., but no chance right now... :(

Let us know what you find out. I'll ask around also.

In general.., it's not something lots of companies want to do unless there are numerous pieces involved.., simply because they have to charge more for single pieces, but there are some folks that do it.., they seem to just come and go.

tonyccw
07-31-2004, 08:47 AM
I asked David (owner of Pro-Tech) if he could squeeze some time in for Bali-Anodizing.., but no chance right now... :(We can wait. That splash design is way cool.....

ZENGHOST
07-31-2004, 11:53 AM
http://web.tampabay.rr.com/dbrunne2/bancust.htm

here is the site check it out. i am going to e-mail them and see what they say.
That's funny--for some reason Bandit/David Brunner never even entered my mind and I had him customize an LCC/DA a while back. Dudley has a bali that David made for him that looks pretty sweet (although he said David won't make any more balis which is a shame). David replaced the CF scales on my LCC/DA with white MOP, changed it from tip-up to tip-down, brushed the bolsters, and jeweled the liners. Great guy to work with, with reasonable pricing and the fastest turnaround I have ever seen (I think he finished it the same day he got it and mailed it out the next day). Let us know how it goes.

ExamonLyf
07-31-2004, 02:00 PM
Yeah I forgot about David also. He, Reese Weiland, and Frank Recupero did an LCC for me..., really terrific work. David would be a great choice if he's available.

Dawkind
07-31-2004, 04:56 PM
I just talked with Reese yesterday........he's doing another MT LCC D/A for me that he said would ship out this Monday.

He does great work but the turn around on this has been about 5 months........he's a busy man.

It sounds JUST LIKE the one you had done ZEHGHOST, right down to the carry position! :D Between you, Pete and me, we must have good taste.........or something. :lol :smokin

ExamonLyf
08-01-2004, 01:51 PM
Between you, Pete and me, we must have good taste.........or something. :lol :smokin

Yeah very true D-D..., emphasis on "or something"...:)