View Full Version : Another Hello!

Charles K. Dunn
05-03-2004, 05:25 PM
I'm Charles and live about 30 miles north of Columbus, Ga. I have been making knives almost 18 years part time. I just heard about the Georgia Knifemakers Guild, and would like more information on joining and am also interested in the Macon meeting on May 15. Whoever can furnish the information, my E-mail address is mmuffin47@yahoo.com. I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks!

Sandy Morrissey
05-03-2004, 07:24 PM
Welcome to CKD, Charles. I am sure that you will be contacted shortly about the Georgia guild. They are a fine bunch of people starting a new organization. ---Sandy---

Crex
05-03-2004, 08:39 PM
Welcome aboard Charles!
I'm pretty sure, by this time you have heard from Mrs. Joan. She rarely misses a lick. If she has not by the middle of this week, send me a PM via this forum with your mailing address and I will send you a copy of the Meeting agenda, an application form and a map.
Look forward to meeting you in Macon. Make sure you find me when you get there.

Jamey Saunders
05-04-2004, 08:36 AM
Glad to have you, Charles! It seems like we're really picking up some steam. Good. The Georgia Guild is an idea whose time has come. The more the merrier!

mrsjoan
05-04-2004, 12:24 PM
Hi Charles and Welcome,

The info is being sent today. Please feel free to share it with anyone else you know is interested.

Our favored mode of communication is e-mail due to the high expense of snail-mail so I am adding you to my list right now.

We look forward to meeting you at Kathleen's on the 15th.

John & Joan Poythress