View Full Version : What knife do you want in your stocking this Christmas?

viper5192
12-13-2001, 01:37 PM
As I am the knife buyer in the house it is no surprise to me ;-) But the one knife I wish I had this Christmas is ANY knife by Bailey Bradshaw or Richard Rogers!

What do you all want? And please pix if ya got 'em!

MtMike
12-13-2001, 04:36 PM
I just finished a custom sheath for an old, well used and well cared for Ralph Bone hunter. For Christmas I'd like that knife, or one just like it, with evidence that it had been used recently in Afghanistan.
Merry Christmas all,
MtMike

jar
12-13-2001, 05:45 PM
Well Santa, as long as you're asking.

David Brodziak made a Persian some ime ago. It had a whale tooth handle and the line swept in a long smoothly flowing line from the tip of the tooth to the tip of a blade.It looks like it was never designed but just IS. If there ever was a knife created by magic, this is it.

Santa, I've been good this year aso please, pretty please?

I found a picture of it Santa so you'll know it when you see it. So, dear Santa, just this one little knife and I'll never, ever ask you again...

http://www.omninet.net.au/~brodziak/gallery/galleryimages/pic37.jpg

Darrel Ralph
12-30-2001, 08:28 AM
New Wilson Combat folder. heheh

dogman
12-30-2001, 12:46 PM
Are we being sarcastic, Darrel?

Loveless/Johnson Big Bear. The consolation prize would be the Loveless Big Bear Dave Ellis has on his site.

Traveler1002000
03-04-2002, 12:00 PM
I have a Ralph Bone hunting knife that I will sell. I have pictures that I can e-mail. If you are interested let me know.