View Full Version : hello!!!

fisk
10-24-2002, 08:54 PM
Hello everyone I just found this place and wanted to say hello to all my friends. I miss you all and enjoy looking through here and seeing you work. Some of you guys are sure getting good.
I will check back in with this in a few days. I have a demo to go to in the morning.
fisk

callega
10-25-2002, 06:13 AM
Hello Mr Fisk. Be wellkome in the brazilian corner. As I had read, and heard, you are a very special kind of people..
its a pleasure to see youre words here.. Smart words..
We are allways open to ideas and teatching..
:smokin

Lepazini
10-25-2002, 10:16 AM
Hello Master Fisk, I'm happy that your are Here, your words is very important for us.

Leandro Pazini

Hoffmann
10-25-2002, 10:36 AM
Hi Master!
It's a pleasure to receive news from you. We miss our Master.
Grasshopper.

ikoma
10-25-2002, 12:49 PM
Hi Jerry

Good to see you around :D . How are things there in US?

Flavio Ikoma

fisk
10-25-2002, 02:01 PM
Hello Grasshopper, Flavio and Leandero how are you doing. I miss talking with you guys. I have been looking at the pictures some of you are putting up and some of you are getting better and better. It is a pleasure for me to just know you and you have taught me some which is good for me. Keep up the good work.
Callega, I am not sure who is teaching who when I can get together with Brazilian knifemakers. There is so much to learn everywhere. I like learning from you all.
I must go do a demostration in a few minutes and will return on sunday night late. I will be here in Arkansas for another 4 days after that and then gone again to study with a master engraver for a week or more. I will check back in.

Ferrari
10-25-2002, 05:58 PM
Hello Mr. Fisk! It's very good see you here!

R.Vilar
10-25-2002, 06:29 PM
Hello Fisk!

How are you doing? Is everything ok ?
It's good to see you here ! Let's make a "gambiarra" again?
See you later .

Rodrigo Sfreddo
10-25-2002, 06:54 PM
Hello Fisk,how are you? I`m very glad to see you here. We all missed you down here.I would like to thank you for the very kind words you said about us in the Blade Forum. See you buddy.