View Full Version : Custom Knife Collector's Association CKCA

Steve
04-28-2009, 10:23 PM
I have been a member of the CKCA for about a year, perhaps. This group is full of great knife enthusiasts, with great goals and I'd like to invite anyone who might be interested to have a look here:
http://www.customknifecollectorsassociation.com/
('Course they have featured my knives and even me a time or two, maybe that's part of the reason...)

Charles Vestal
04-29-2009, 08:57 AM
Great bunch of people in this organization. I hope everyone will have a look at their website and the CKCA Forums http://www.customknifecollectorsassociation.com/forumsv3/

Steve, are you going to make it to the CKCA Banquet on the 28th?

Take care
Charles

Steve
04-29-2009, 09:55 AM
I'll have to see. I hope to be there, but right now can't say for sure. I will know soon.

Bruce D Bump
07-15-2009, 10:03 AM
I'm a member there too. They are a bunch of dedicated makers and collectors for sure. I like the charity fund raisers and hope our money makes a differance.
I read and enjoyed your interview.

Steve
07-17-2009, 11:32 AM
Looks like Edmund Davidson and myself, at least, will be involved in next year's fund raiser.
They really are a good bunch of people.

Bruce D Bump
07-23-2009, 11:18 PM
Looks like Edmund Davidson and myself, at least, will be involved in next year's fund raiser.
They really are a good bunch of people.
Man thats great. Congrats! How do they decide who to involve? Do they have a volunteer list or what?

Steve
07-24-2009, 09:10 AM
I've contacted them, Bruce. I'm sure that they will respond. Thanks a million for the interest!

Kevin Jones
07-25-2009, 07:43 AM
Hi Bruce and Steve.
Our three makers for next year's knife are Steve, Edmund Davidson and Wolf Loerchner just agreed to become the third maker as of last Wednesday. I would like to thank the three of you for agreeing to create our 2010 benefit bowie/fighter which will benefit lung cancer research. Steve, I will be sending the three of you an e-mail next week with some information.

Bruce, as the CKCA plans to introduce a new benefit knife each year at the Blade Show, we will need makers to partisapate. So if anyone would like to be on the team for 2011 just drop me an e-mail. customknifecollectorsassociation@yahoo.com

Bruce D Bump
07-30-2009, 09:31 AM
Bruce, as the CKCA plans to introduce a new benefit knife each year at the Blade Show, we will need makers to partisapate. So if anyone would like to be on the team for 2011 just drop me an e-mail. customknifecollectorsassociation@yahoo.com[/QUOTE]

Thanks Kevin, You have mail
Bruce

Steve
07-31-2009, 11:56 AM
Thanks, Bruce, that is exciting! You are very generous. Thanks again?