View Full Version : thanks

trav
12-19-2008, 01:32 PM
Steve, guess everyone will be out of pocket for a few days so, MERRY CHRISTMAS to you and everyone here. thanks for answering all the questions during the year. Trav

Steve
12-22-2008, 06:11 PM
Thank you, Thad. Merry Christmas and a healthy and prosperous New Year ....... well, as prosperous as it can be in these times. Best wishes to all forum viewers!

cutromano
12-24-2008, 01:20 PM
I also want a Merry Christmas and a 2009 full of health for the Steve and all friends of this forum.
Romano

michaellovett
12-25-2008, 12:41 AM
Merry Christmas Every One!

Mike and Manuela

Steve
01-01-2009, 12:05 AM
Here we are, one hr. away from 2009. I'm thankful for the many blessings given me and my family as a result of the knife world and want you all to know that I am thankful for you. The knife business is unique, I believe, in the abundance of wonderful folks that are associated with it. Rarely, very rarely, does one run into someone who is not a person of not only great skill, whatever his role may be in these endeavors, but of great compassion, caring and integrity. Thank you, anyone, whom I've been honored to talk to, work with, associate with in any way. Have a wonderful New Year, despite the challenges that most assuredly lie ahead. We grow through trials, this country, this business, the world even, will grow as it overcomes this present trial.

mknife
01-01-2009, 03:37 AM
Steve, thanks!
You are a great knifemaker but also a wonderful person.

Happy New Year from Positano (Italy).

Thad Buchanan
01-17-2009, 08:35 AM
I haven't been on the forum much lately so I'm a little late jumping in here, but can't pass up the opportunity to offer my own thanks. The last couple of years have been like a whirlwind for me and I still sometimes wonder if it isn't a dream that I'm going to wake up from at any minute.

For many years my knife making was stagnant and I wasn't really moving forward with improving my work because I had hit the limits of my understanding the process. Then I had the opportunity to learn from you, Steve and a few other folks who were willing to share they're knowledge. I don't know if you fully realize how much you've helped other makers and what it means to guys like me, but I'm sure there are lots of us out there who appreciate, not only your talent, but your gift as a teacher. So thank you and blessings to you and your family.

Thad