View Full Version : Dallas - Spirit of Steel!

Steve
09-24-2007, 07:33 PM
Can't wait to get to Dallas! Hope to see you there.

I'll have just a few:
'Chute
Dropped Point Hunter with a little bevel on the point
A slim Stiff Horn
A Lamb Utility and MAYBE a City Knife
Please drop by and say, "Hello!"

Drac
09-25-2007, 09:10 AM
I believe this will be my first chance to me you Steve:rockon: . I don't remember you coming to the show before?

Jim

Steve
09-25-2007, 10:49 AM
Yes, Jim; this is our first time to the Dallas Show. I did attend Houston back in about 1972 or '73 with Bob L., but I'm not sure that I've ever even been to Dallas. Looking fwd. to it!
It'll be fun to meet you.

cutromano
09-25-2007, 05:06 PM
Dear Steve,
I would like a lot of to be present in that Show and to see their live knives again.
Good luck to all and good advantage!
Romano.

Steve
09-25-2007, 05:29 PM
Obrigado, Romano. Talvez n?s podemos encontrar-se com outra vez o ano seguinte na mostra da l?mina? Todos os mais melhores desejos!

michaellovett
09-26-2007, 09:06 PM
Yeah! What St4eve said! See you in Dallas Steve. We were very much looking froward to Clay Gualt being inducted into the Texas knife makers hall of fame. Or what ever way they were going to do it. But sadly I just recieved a phone call. Clay has left us. Very sad indeed. He was one of Mine, and Manuela's favorite people. Mike adn Manuela

Steve
09-27-2007, 01:16 AM
Thanks for the information about a great knifemaker and a great person, Mike. He was a fine gentleman.
He'll still learn of, and appreciate, his award, I'm sure.

texasrecurve
09-30-2007, 08:33 PM
Good meeting you at the show, Steve. Nice to put a handshake with the dvd. I was the one with the almost shaved head, long story there. Anyway, hope you made it back to Utah without incident. You are obviously a very talented maker.

Rodney Mitchell
Graham, Texas

Drac
10-01-2007, 10:02 AM
It was great to meet you as well Steve. Your work (& that of your apprentice John) is even more amazing in person.

Jim

Steve
10-01-2007, 09:36 PM
Fun to meet you guys! Met lots of new people, enjoyed the show and hope to be able to return in the future. Thanks for the great support!

cutromano
10-02-2007, 07:33 AM
I had the opportunity to see the picture of the knives that Steve took for the Show of Dallas.
The knives of Steve were very beautiful, thank you!
Romano

Don Robinson
10-02-2007, 09:45 AM
Sorry to interrupt, guys.

Drac, what are you sending me for the newsletter? Photos? Stories? popsickles?