View Full Version : The Newsletter is ready

mrsjoan
10-06-2004, 09:51 PM
The September issue of Billets and Blades can be downloaded by clicking here (http://www.ncknifeguild.org/newsletters.htm)

The newsletter has lots of pictures so downlaod times could be slow if you are using regular dial-up. I have directions on the site to help "speed up" the download.

The knife on the cover was designed by Dr. Jim Batson. Dr. Batson was gracious in allowing us to publish the specs for this beautiful knife in our newsletter. I am sure you knife lovers will enjoy "seeing" how it was constructed.

Bill Pate has put together a good slate of demos for our next meeting. You can find the agenda in the newsletter. If you have a day and would like to learn about the craft, we invite you to join us.

Andrew McLurkin
10-07-2004, 07:56 PM
Another great edition of the Newsletter. Thanks Joan!!! I think we're all looking forward to the meeting at Wayne and Travis' shops. See you there!

blgoode
11-29-2004, 08:34 AM
Nice....
I am on page 3, 3rd photo down on right, 3rd guy from left ;) :101

mrsjoan
11-29-2004, 06:14 PM
Good to meet you Mr. Goode. I hope you enjoyed the SE Custom Knife Show. John & I always enjoy the trip to NC for the meetings of the NCCKG and for the SE Custom Knife Show.

The folks there are always nice and this has always been a good show for John.