View Full Version : Rock and Roll show.

Osprey Guy
09-11-2004, 11:32 PM
Not long ago I was talking with well known balisong afficionado Chuck Gollnick. I was telling him that I was finally thinking of selling my "Rock 'n Roll" Typhoon (My favorite part of making knives is being able to show them off, so I tend to hang on to them for at least a few weeks or more prior to offering them up for sale). Anyway, Chuck suggested "why not send me the knife and let me photograph it and post it on my website. That way you can make your 'official announcement', and we can make a nice presentation out of it."

Well, the knife is now back in my hands,...and Chuck just unveiled the posting on his site! He did a helluva job, putting a lot of effort into it (and he did it strictly out of the goodness of his heart, and for his own personal enjoyment!). Chuck is kept rather busy as moderator for two other forums, so I thought I'd share this with you guys...

http://www.balisongcollector.com/greenbaum/rock&roll1.html

What a great job he did on the photos! This certainly is a hell of a treat for me. :D

Dennis Greenbaum

Yeah Baby! :smokin

TexasJack
09-12-2004, 12:09 AM
You're right, Chuck did a terrific job on that website! :101

Icon of Sin
09-12-2004, 01:56 PM
Chuck takes some great pics... Great presentation of a great piece Dennis :

ExamonLyf
09-12-2004, 02:54 PM
Yeah that is some Typhoon Dennis! Thanks for the heads-up on that piece Chuck did.., his pictures are generally fantastic.

If you get back over here and see my post.., about how many hours do you figure you have in that knife total.....simply an incredible job on the detailing and in fact, the entire concept.

I followed the first few steps when you began that knife a while back, but hadn't seen it completed.

WOW!

Gorgeous piece or artistry!

nybble
09-13-2004, 06:07 PM
Wow, very nice pics! The knife, is of course fantastic. :) Chuck takes top notch pics.. very cool. :)