View Full Version : More wisdom

Don Cowles
03-02-2001, 09:34 AM
Hey, y'all welcome Ken McFall to our forum. Ken is a knowledgable knifemaker, as well as being the owner of K&G in Arizona. He will be able to help a lot with hard-to-find items, and techniques. Glad to have you with us, Ken!

CKDadmin
03-02-2001, 11:36 AM
Ken ...

Welcome to the CKD!

We're honored to have you with us. Look around, settle in and start firing away!

Don't hold back, either. If you can help one of our members by recommending a product you carry ... run it! We're not anti-commerce here. Unlike most of the other systems out here, we're not ashamed to promote something ... especially maker supplies.

You guy's have a great lineup, in fact. I want you helping these men get the best out of this industry, at all turns. Products, information and/or training advice ... we want to build the premier custom knife making resource on the net with the CKD. In that sense, a professional like you in the mix can only increase our high-performance.

You make yourself right at home! If there's any way I can help you ... count me in!

Welcome to the neighborhood!

Alex

MJHKNIVES
03-02-2001, 03:28 PM
Welcome Ken,long time no see. Mike

Mike Conner
03-02-2001, 07:42 PM
Welcome Ken, we are always glad to have people of your caliber around to help us out.
Mike Conner

KenM
03-02-2001, 10:07 PM
Never expected such a nice welcome, I'm very glad to be one of your members. I've been following your discussions on and off for a couple of months . I like what I see here. Fantastic idea, this forum.
Ken McFall

CKDadmin
03-05-2001, 07:31 PM
Ken ...

Let me de-condition you if necessary ... we know what else is out there.

Feel free to recommend the best product for the job at all turns, whether you can supply it or you know where it's at. If anyone gives you any grief, come get one of us. I want our guys to have access to the best available. There's no crime in making money! Especially, if you can help a man in the process!

... are you de-conditioned yet?

Welcome brother!

Alex

Neil Blackwood
03-08-2001, 07:11 PM
I'm lookning forward to seeing some of Kens latest creations!!

Welcome Ken!!

Neil

KnifeWife
03-09-2001, 08:10 AM
Welcome Ken! You're a great addition.

Rade L Hawkins
03-09-2001, 03:21 PM
Ken, let me welcome you also. You have some great products and I am sure we can count on you to keep providing us with these products. I like doing business with you and your staff. WELCOME ABOARD!!!!!!!AND BEST REGARDS RADE

LPowell
03-29-2001, 07:03 PM
Ken,
I've not had the pleasure of meeting you as yet, but I've been seeing your name in KI magazines for what...at least 9 or 10 years? Does that tell off on the extent of my knife enthusiasm ;) ? Welcome aboard.
Larry Powell