View Full Version : !!! Maryland area Bali Cookout !!!

Icon of Sin
03-28-2004, 07:21 PM
Hey guys, Im having a cookout at my parents place before I move and I wanted to have it for all the Maryland area Balisong collectors/flippers.

Plan is to have it on May 1st starting at noon and ending at whenever. You dont have to be in the area to come, hell fly out if you want to. All are welcome. Hopefully we will have a good turnout and we will be able to hare alot of cool balis with others.

Along the lines of specifics, I know at least 2 bali collecting Profesional Chefs, so feel free to bring whatever you want. I'll prolly have hamburgers and hotdogs and crap and their is a store right up the street that we could check out if more stuff is needed. I'll have beer and you guys are welcome to drink it or bring whatever other alcohol you want.

Along the lines of balis, feel free to bring a bunch of stuff, I have a fenced in backyard so there wont be any trouble.

So list your name here and I'll fire you an email with my addy and phone number. I live in the Balitmore area so you can get an idea for the distance.

bcutrufelli1
04-02-2004, 11:16 AM
i will be there hopefully