View Full Version : Drouillard/Herman Collaboration

Tim Adlam
07-29-2003, 04:43 PM
Jim Drouillard ...aka ... "Drac", made this folder based upon one of Tim Herman's designs. Tim coached him through the whole process.
Nice job Jim on your first folder!

Jim sent it to me to "hack up"!

This one will get shipped out as soon as Jim and Amy are settled in their new home down Texas way.

Tim

http://www.fototime.com/%7B71590BC9-5C1E-4B31-A619-F6D1F5808E9B%7D/picture.JPG

http://www.fototime.com/ftweb/bin/ft.dll/standard?pictid={DEA4DDD5-83DB-45DF-85A5-EE8699FC3FC9}

RBSlaughter
07-29-2003, 06:13 PM
That is just to cool Tim.. Nice of Tim H. to lend a hand to Drac, and your work just looks great. A very nice knife.. thanks for showing it to us... Rich

Joe Mason
07-29-2003, 07:27 PM
Great Job Tim. Hey, Think I have got the butt plate thing worked out. Have made a holder and should give it a try in a few days.

Joe Mason

SharpByCoop
07-29-2003, 09:54 PM
That's three strikes!

Jim did a FANTASTIC job, no matter how coached or not. I'm impressed. YOU ROCK! ;)

Tim H. did a FANTASTIC job coaching Jim to complete such a great knife with his usual generous self!

Tim A. did a FANTASTIC job on the 'scratching', giving this beauty the stature it deserves.

Kudo's to all!

Coop

Don Cowles
07-30-2003, 05:39 AM
Indeed! Fine work all around!

HermanKnives
07-30-2003, 11:16 PM
Tim,

The engraving looks great! I had dinner with Jim and Amy last night and Jim left for Dallas this morning. Was quite enjoyable having such an enthusiastic starting maker around and will miss him.
After I got home I looked here and saw this and called Jim immediately and he was bummed because all his stuff was packed on Monday so he couldnt come see this post. I'm sure he will be quite happy as the engraving looks great and was exactly what he had in mind.
Good job Tim.

Drac
08-04-2003, 10:56 AM
Well I made it down here in one piece.

Tim,

Looks even better than I pictured it! And I never used the phrase "hack up".

Only thing left to make is a fitted lined box and it will be ready for Christmas.

Thanks to both Tim's for the help and instructions,
Jim