View Full Version : Two Bobby Toole Knives

Joe Mason
05-27-2003, 07:56 PM
Just finished engraving two knives for Bobby Toole of Vicksburg, MS. Bobby is a Knifemakers Guild member. For additional pics visit my web site.

Joe Mason
www.joemasonengraving.com

http://bellsouthpwp.net/m/a/masonjoe/joemasonengraving/Knives112-113.jpg

http://bellsouthpwp.net/m/a/masonjoe/joemasonengraving/Knife112.jpg

whv
05-27-2003, 08:29 PM
beautiful work, joe - both of you. i like your background.
thanx for the show

Jim Small
05-27-2003, 08:54 PM
Joe

Very nice! A supurb design for these knives....great detail. I know Bobby will be greatly pleased. Keep the great work coming.

Thanks
Jim

Darren
05-27-2003, 09:34 PM
Great work Joe!!
Real nice engraving to complement a couple real nice knives.
Well done !!

Don Cowles
05-28-2003, 05:46 AM
I am glad to see Bobby's knives (not to mention Joe's engraving!)getting some exposure. Bobby was a Michigan maker until a year or two ago, when he moved to Mississippi, and he does very nice work.

Tim Adlam
05-28-2003, 07:22 AM
Nice work Joe!

The balance and contrast look good on these beauties!

Nice pictures too!

Tim

SharpByCoop
05-28-2003, 04:10 PM
Interesting to see Bobby Toole's work on fixed blades. I have seen a number of his folders.

In fact my very first 'custom' purchase was one of his folders done in pearl with filework. Bought it on eBay from a representative of his. I loved it.

Still, things move on and I listed it after owning it for a couple of years. I got 20% more than I paid! Tell him his work holds value!

Coop

Joe Mason
05-28-2003, 06:35 PM
Thanks guys for your comments and you are right Bobby does a really nice folder. I traded the engraving for some folders and you may see one of them soon. I want to get one of them engraved before the Atlanta show. Again thanks for all your support and comments.

Joe Mason

rhrocker
05-29-2003, 09:37 PM
Sorry I'm late on this one Joe, but I think it's just great!
Wish I could go to Atlanta to see all of you guys. Be sure and give the forum a daily report.