View Full Version : greetings

xen
04-25-2003, 01:42 PM
this is the first bali forum i have ever stumbled akross....i was searchin for well made butterfly knives bekuz every knife i buy i destroy in like 4 or 5 days

#### pins kome out and so on...but i do play with them konstantly.....

hell my thumb is bleedin out right now kuz i was feelin brave a minute ago

been like 3 months since i had a bali

right now i got a cheap a$$$$$$$ 5 dollar knife with no brand on it.....still has decent enough balance..but its already waaayyyyyyyyyy loose after just 4 or 5 hours

it sucks to be honost but thats all they sell around here.....and the shop sell them for 15...its a little shop kalled bargain korner and they sell like everything u kan imagine from furniture and tv's to swords and guns and like refriguraters(gotta love this spelling)and air konditioners....just junk in general, any way my point is im not sure if its a pawn shop or what its just a wierd store and the krazy old man that owns it just started sellin me these knives for 5 bucks kuz i go in there every few days and buy 1 or 2 more of them kuz i break them that fast

-----------------------------------------------

ok now that im so off track.....just wanted to say hello and im eagerly awaiting an opportunity to order some of these typhoon kits and parts kits...i got so many broken knives im just waiting to start peacing them together and to also ask if u all know any good links to buy well made bali's?.....sorry for the ramblin but its been a trippy after noon

|_-|~|-_|

ZENGHOST
04-25-2003, 04:19 PM
Welcome to the forum, xen--I like your username.

Benchmade balisongs are pretty much the "standard" in the balisong world. If you want a quality balisong then they are the way to go. You can check out New Graham Knives (http://www.newgraham.com) for a nice selection of Benchmades. New Graham has great service and great prices.

We're all still eagerly awaiting the Typhoon, but there's also the Microtech Tachyon (old) and or Dragonfly (new), as well as the Cold Steel Arc Angel for quality production balisongs.

whv
04-25-2003, 06:35 PM
welcome to ckdf, xen.
it might help to know where you are located (you didn't fill out your user profile) in order to direct you to sources.

ExamonLyf
04-27-2003, 04:07 AM
Welcome Xen :)....enjoy..., and handle a couple of production knives for a considerable period of time before choosing.

Or.., just buy 'em all like we do... :)

Hope you enjoy it here..., nice folks!

nybble
04-28-2003, 02:33 PM
Xen - welcome! Glad you found us. The typhoon is going to be a real eye opener for you - it's a high quality piece. I would also recomment picking up a benchmade 42, 43 or 47 - high quality titanium handled knives. A great place to look for them is at newgraham.com - they have excellent prices on the benchmades. Take a look at edcknives.com as well.