View Full Version : Happy B'day Ron Nott!

Tim Adlam
04-21-2003, 10:05 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RON!...:D

...Have a good one and hope to meet up at the Blade Show in June.

Tim

Osprey Guy
04-21-2003, 11:40 AM
Geeez-a-whiz! It's Ron's Birthday?!?!

Ron I'm really glad Tim picked up on this...I would have felt bad not wishing you a happy birthday.

You're looking pretty good for 91 yrs...:D Must be all those hours spent down in your shop working 7 days a week. Without any exposure to the sun you still have the skin of an 89 year-old.:lol

All kidding aside, I hope this a great year for you.

...and I don't care what they say, I still think you're a helluva great guy and deserve to have a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :p :D :p :D

From your good friend (and proud of it!),

Dennis Greenbaum

Yeah Baby!:smokin

PS. To those who don't know him, Ron's a heck of a lot younger than I kid about here (and even younger still in spirit)...it's just that he's a few years older than me so I get to pull his leg a little :evil :p

Don Cowles
04-21-2003, 01:29 PM
:D

Happy birthday, Ron ...and I just noticed we're the same age!

If you and Robert Eggerling will have the same table in Atlanta this year, we'll be next-door neighbors again!

SharpByCoop
04-21-2003, 02:38 PM
Congrats, Ron! I hope I'm HALF as robust as you when I turn, ummmmm, 89!!!

I hope you are having a great day!

Coop

J R Hoot
04-21-2003, 05:53 PM
Ron:
Don't let them razz you, you dont look a day over 78. Happy birthday, hope to see you next year in Reno. Keep posting, your an inspiration.
What are you reading this for when you could be at your bench?

Joe Mason
04-21-2003, 06:56 PM
Happy Birthday Ron,
My first year to have a table at the Atlanta show. Look forward to seeing you there.

Joe Mason

Tim Adlam
04-21-2003, 07:39 PM
Hey Ron...

When you said you attend the "Vintagers Shoot", ...I thought you meant "old guns"!!??!!...:p ...;) ...:evil

Sorry...HAD TO SAY IT!...:)

:p ...Tim

Jim Small
04-21-2003, 07:47 PM
RON WHO!

I think I'm older than Ron....what's his name.......for what it's worth.

Happy Birthday...and hope you have many more!!!

See all of you in Atlanta!.....and Ron too.
Jim

RBSlaughter
04-21-2003, 09:59 PM
Happy Birthday Ron, and here's wishing you many more.. Regards, Rich

rhrocker
04-21-2003, 10:15 PM
Happy 27th Ron!:D

Osprey Guy
04-21-2003, 10:47 PM
I called Ron this afternoon to wish him a happy birthday and I got it "straight from the horse's mouth"...

He's 39 yrs old.

:D

Dennis Greenbaum

Yeah Baby!:smokin

ron p. nott
04-22-2003, 12:39 PM
Well thanks to you all . I am glad to see that dennis got it right .. Yes i am only 39.......
oo... again this yr. Yes i will be in atlanta i will be with robert eggerling i do hope that we all can meet there and have a good day talking about .... what else engraving.. and thanks again to you all