View Full Version : Hey all,,

falconhawk
02-22-2003, 01:16 AM
At the end of the next month (March) we are moving from Oregon to Arizona. Man this has been and still is a lot of work. The last time we moved I said we would not do this again! Yeah Right!
So here we are and things look good for the future there for us. But to the point of this post, One, I will miss being able to check in and read (some times respond) to all the great posts here. We may be out of touch for the next 3 months or so. Two, (this hurts) I have a pair of Oculus Surgical loupes that I am putting up for sale. Cost new was $600.00, these are 2.5X400mm loupes and sure are nice ones. I will take the first $350.00 that comes my way for them as long as they are sold b4 we leave (the $ will be used to help fund this move) so If you are interested, fell free to call me at 1-541-994-5190, 8 am to 12pm pacific time. (most days)
Or email me at: falconhawk97367@yahoo.com

Thanks for looking all,
Clyde / falconhawk

Don Cowles
02-22-2003, 11:27 AM
http://www.cowlesknives.com/forumpix/loupes.jpg

falconhawk
02-23-2003, 12:44 PM
These are gallalian type not prismatice loupes. There is about a 14'' working distance (maybe just a bit more than that even). They are comfortable and i have worn them over my regular glasses with out any trouble at all.

I tried out several type before i got these and these seemed to be about the best for me.

Thanks, Clyde / Falconhawk