View Full Version : Where is the 'log out' button please

Canwell Knives
02-17-2003, 11:33 AM
Please help.

Where is the 'log out' button so I can change my name? I guess I can't see the wood for the trees.

I logged out of another knife forum and changed my name ok.

Sorry guys,

Bear

SharpByCoop
02-17-2003, 01:06 PM
I looked....

And couldn't get out either. Welcome to the Hotel California "where you can never leave...!"

ALEX!!!

Coop

(It's a cookie on your computer. Maybe delete the one for the CKD and it will act as if you are a new member. Temp internet files folder)

Bob Warner
02-17-2003, 01:16 PM
I think you can just delete the cookie from your machine and you will be forced to log in next visit.

Terry Primos
02-17-2003, 01:25 PM
The logout, login, Mark All Forums Read, and Forum Leaders links are all down at the bottom of the main page of the forums.

Here, let me see if I can help you log out right here. Try this:

Log Out (http://www.ckdforums.com/member.php?s=&action=logout)

KnifeWife
02-17-2003, 01:45 PM
Like Terry said - Log Out is at the bottom of the page, just under the list of Boards.

In your Control Panel you have the option to accept cookies. Until the cookie is deleted or you Log Out you will automatically be logged in when you return to the forum.

Let me know when you get the name changed so I can delete the old account. (I can just delete it now, but I want to leave it until you've set up the new one so you can still post to the forums - if there are any more problems.)

Pat's E-mail (knifewife@centercross.com)

SharpByCoop
02-17-2003, 07:04 PM
AHA!!!

Thanks.

Coop