View Full Version : NCCA knife show

JerryO13
06-12-2002, 12:48 PM
Is anyone going to this show? So far I know Coop747 and I am going.

NCCA Annual 2 day show - Stamford Ct

June 22 & 23 (Sat. & Sun.)
Sheraton Stamford, CT

J Loose
06-12-2002, 04:01 PM
I was going to call and see if they had any last minute cancellations for a table... but I think I'll just go to check it out and see if I can hand pick any materials from dealers. Unfortunately Masecraft won't be there.

I have never done that well at any of the NCCA shows as I think I'm a little out of the ordinary for their taste... but a bunch of us New England Smiths are pulling together the New England Custom Knife Association ( NECKA ) with the ultimate goal of having a decent Custom Knife show...

www.knivesby.com/necka.html (http://www.knivesby.com/necka.html)

What day are you guys going? Perhaps we can meet up for a drink... unless Jerry brings some Scotch to the show itself... :x

SharpByCoop
06-16-2002, 11:27 AM
I have a table for ten people reserved at Pellicci's Italian restaurant at 7:00pm on Sat eve. It's a landmark place in the area.

I welcome anyone to send me an email if you'd like to join us for a meal. I have confirmations for five already, and would love to fill to capacity and beyond. My wife Susan is happily joining us, as I welcome other's wives/girlfriends/mistresses!:eek:

Bring an appetite and something sharp to the table!

Coop

J.Arthur Loose
06-16-2002, 11:44 AM
Coop,

I'm in... I'll see if I can get my... ummm... Mistress from Maine to join me.

I promise that the only dull thing I'll bring is my own wits.... :D

Jerry Oksman
06-21-2002, 05:17 PM
Well, I'm off to the show tommorrow, have fun while I'm gone !!!!