View Full Version : My website

Cwax
01-22-2003, 09:42 PM
hello to all its been a while,Ihave been busy finishing my web site www.ceraswaxes.com go into it i wish i was good on this new pc but im not there yet you all can see some of my work.

Tim Adlam
01-23-2003, 12:46 AM
Great job on the site Joe!
The models are fantastic!
Finer than anything I've seen available in the jewelry industry.
Thank you for sharing this and I wish you success in the future!

Tim

How about sharing your experience with the advanced engraving class with Sam Alfano?

Cwax
01-23-2003, 07:05 AM
Thanks for the comment Tim!
Actually the course with Sam Alfano was great expirence Very intense,From the gravers to bulino and so on we worked about 12 hours a day it was well worth the time.I have alot o respect for Sam If somebody wants to learn he is defenetly some one to consider.Joe

SharpByCoop
01-23-2003, 09:30 AM
Hello Joe!!

Absolutely stunning work you are doing. So glad you have taken the opportunity to join in the conversations and share your ideas and comments.

As you have already seen the guys around here have some talent. You fit RIGHT in! :)

Thanks again. Your website looks VERY clean and uncluttered. Just right. We'll be looking at the improvements as they come.

Again, welcome. Please stay active!

Coop

whv
01-23-2003, 08:49 PM
welcome back, joe. thanx for the link to your new site. nice job.

ron p. nott
01-23-2003, 09:41 PM
Hey cwax .. nice site and nice ring .. can i afford it .. i have 5 oz of 24 k that could be made into a nice ring like that ..

Cwax
01-24-2003, 07:06 AM
Hello Ron i have always admiyerd your work,to have some one like yourself like my work is a prevelige.I do believe we could work something out ,the web site has had very good results.I will be giving a two day course at Ball State Unv.and i am getting more feed back on my carving courses.Thanks again Joe Cera

Ps Thanks to all and your comments

ron p. nott
01-24-2003, 09:05 AM
Hi Joe .. i wish i could attend your school i always wanted to be able to carve but never did develop the nack.. I do like that ring.. Give me a call on my e-mail and let me know how much and how we can work it out.. I will be at the fega show in reno from jan 31 to feb 3. if you can stop by

Cwax
01-24-2003, 08:39 PM
Ron I wish I could go to that but,i planned to late for it Next year I will be there,That ring was a one of a kind It was $290,000.00The customer wears it all the time it is the fourth piece I do For him,Unfortunately I work For the store that made the sale that is why I am doing this deal with the web site.But I can carve a ring for you If you wish.Give an idea of what you would like to have.Joe Cera

ron p. nott
01-24-2003, 09:35 PM
Hi Joe.. i do like that style but right now i am a little short on cash :D :D :D . but i will be in touch with you as soon as these shows settle down .. too bad you cant make reno, it sure would be good to me you there and chat some engraving and carving..

Cwax
01-26-2003, 08:22 AM
I will make Reno next year,Ill let you know when im going to give a course,in the midwest,Enjoy Reno Joe

hammerdownnow
01-26-2003, 08:35 AM
290? Hey Ron, Didn't you just get done with a piece you were gonna try and sell for just that amount?;)
Heck, maybe you guys could work out a trade or sumppin:smokin ....lol

ron p. nott
01-26-2003, 08:59 PM
yes you are right .. i forgot about that .. thanks for reminding me ... :D :D :D